Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Replicas are Pretty Neat too



Got a surprise shipment of dining room chairs in the mail yesterday, and no, they totally weren't free.  A few months back I came across a wicked deal on Overstock for four "Eames" replica side chairs.  It would be awesome to have the real deal (someday), but we also want to be able to make our mortgage payments.  Apparently these chairs from Modway were on back order, so for weeks I religiously checked to see if they were shipped yet.  Spoiler alert: they weren't.  Then life got in the way and I totally forgot about them, until yesterday.  Christmas!

The chairs themselves were really easy to assemble.  It took me a half hour to put four together. They are sturdy, well-made, surprisingly comfortable and last but not least, wipe-able!  So yay.


Peek.  Gretzky is a pretty big fan of them also.  They are so clean looking, and really compact, which is a huge bonus for anyone living in a split level home.


All smiles on this side of the internet.  Shane's response?  "I'm happy you're happy."  Well, I am.

Happy Freakin' Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment